Automatically generate a featured image
Sometimes you can have so many blog posts that it can be overwhelming to create a new post with a featured image.
What do you think about having a chance to generate instantly a featured image? Automatically generate a featured image
A featured image is one of the most important aspects of a blog post
The featured image is one of the most important aspects of a blog post. It can be used to grab the reader’s attention and make them want to click on your lovely post.
An effective featured image can help you reinforce your brand’s visual identity. You may want to choose images that use one or more of the same colors that you use in your other marketing materials. The featured image is also an opportunity for you to use any logos or icons that you’ve created for your brand.
A good featured image can enhance the attractiveness of the blog post :
As the saying goes, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” While this may be true, you may not have enough time to create stunning and impressive featured images for each and every one of your blog posts.
Then what are you supposed to do? Fortunately, there are many tools recognized in the industry that can help you easily make a featured image for your blog post.
Many bloggers do not want to spend too much time creating a featured image for each post
A featured image is a post thumbnail that you can use in the article and also show in your homepage. It is a must if you want to have high click-through rates on your blog posts.
Since the beginning of blogging, people have created featured images manually by using Photoshop or graphic editing tools. Now, with artificial intelligence technology, creating featured images should be easier and faster.
Automatically generating a featured image is much easier than writing an article. You just need to provide an article title, and a related image and DeepAI will generate a unique and meaningful image for your blog post title.
Automatically generating a featured image will save so much time for you
The main reason that drives people to use the automatic feature, is because it saves time.
- How many times have you spent hours browsing stock photography websites, trying to find the perfect image to accompany your latest blog post?
- Have you ever been so frustrated with searching for the right image that you’ve just thrown up your hands and made do with something less-than-perfect?
- What if all of that could be solved with a click of a button?
You are going to be shocked at how much time you save using a featured image generator.
- Time that can be used to finally make it to the gym, or take your kids to the park to play.
- Time you could have spent writing a few more blog posts and improving your blogging game.
It’s so simple, yet so powerful and effective!
You don’t have to hire a graphic designer, you don’t have to spend time creating images – everything is done for you automatically and will take no more than a few minutes.
If you want to make sure your site looks professional and optimized for every post, this is a great solution.
It will save you time on every single article and image that you upload. There are also many other benefits of making sure each blog post has an SEO-optimized featured image attached:
- Improves the visibility of your posts in search engines
- Helps visitors click through from social media sites like Facebook or Twitter when they see one of your featured images
- Makes sharing content easier if there’s already an attractive photo attached to each article
In fact, an eye-catching and relevant feature image can draw more attention from readers and help them decide to read your blog
There is so much content out there. Your blog post is just one small drop in the content ocean. So how do you get people to read it?
By creating a featured image that grabs their attention, of course!
In fact, an eye-catching and relevant feature image can draw more attention from readers and help them decide to read your blog. The following are some tips for creating awesome feature images that will make your blog post stand out from the rest
That is also why most social media platforms require you to have a featured image before sharing your content
However, not all social media platforms require you to have a featured image. For example, Twitter can pull an image from the content of your blog post.
But that is also why most social media platforms require you to have a featured image before sharing your content.
If you don’t have a featured image on your blog post, by default, social media will grab any photo from your blog post and use it as the featured image when someone shares your article on their networks.
That is why I recommend you always set up a custom featured image for every single piece of content that you publish on the web.
If your website doesn’t have a featured image, by default, WordPress will automatically use one of these images:
- The first picture in your article
- A random picture from your website (it might be an ad)
- A video thumbnail if there are videos in the content
But these images are normally small thumbnails just grabbing the first picture in the blog you posted.
That means your featured image isn’t likely to be very relevant, and it will probably look unpleasant when shared on social media sites. Worse yet, if you have a large number of blogs to post, manually selecting a featured image for each one will take up a lot of time.
The downside of automatically generating featured images is that they are not worth a thousand words.
Automatically generated images are ugly and don’t convey the right message. Readers will simply ignore them or think your website isn’t professional enough to be taken seriously.
If you think about it, would you personally click on an article if the featured image were just a random picture? Probably not. Hence, the possibility of this picture being eye-catching and related to your post is very low.
However, depending on how much time you want to spend designing or looking for pictures for your posts, automatically generated featured images can save you time and bring more traffic. You can use it in different ways:
- If your content is mainly text-based with plenty of subheadings and titles, an image can be created based on the keywords of your blog post title, description, or content body – just let us know what you want!
- Just create a new account and paste any link pointing to an online article (from blogs like Medium) into our engine where we will generate a fantastic-looking image that you can download directly from our site.
Let’s explore the different tools available to generate automatically images
Use Placid to auto-generate variations of social media images and other marketing visuals. Create workflows to produce dynamic or user-generated content.
Creative automation saves time spent on routine content production, so you can focus on high-impact tasks.
Key features :
- Custom templates
- Design presets
- Dynamic elements
- Drag & drop editor
- Basic Plan 500 credits/month : 19$/month
- Basic Pro 2500 credits/month : 39$/month
- Business Plan 25 000 credits/month : 89$/month
- VIP 100 000 credits/month : 249$/month
Placid is easy to use and have a good customer support
Bannerbear help you auto-generate social media visuals, e-commerce banners, dynamic email images
Key features :
- Multi-image creation
- Video generation api
- PDF generation api
- Automate Plan 1000 credits/month : 49$/month
- Scale Plan 10 000 credits/month : 149$/month
- Business Plan 50 000 credits/month : 299$/month
Bannerbear is a solid software and was the first on the market.
Generate thousands of graphics and videos for your app, social media or your client in minutes.
Key features :
- Try for free
- Video generation api
- Create images for Instagram, Facebook, Email, or any other channel at the same time.
- Unplash integration
- Free plan 30 credits and 3 videos /month : 0$/month
- Pro Plan 1000 credits and 30 videos /month : 15$/month
- Business Plan 5000 credits and 100 videos /month : 39$/month
Glitterly has multiple features and a fair pricing plan
Auto-generate Banners, Social Media Images or QR Codes Made easy.
Key features :
- Pdf generation
- Templates for Facebook posts, Instagram posts and other social media posts
- Support dynamic components such as QR code, barcode, rating, charts
- direct URL
- Free plan 50 credits /month : 0$/month
- Sarter Plan 1200 credits /month : 29$/month
- Standard Plan 8000 credits /month : 79$/month
- Standard Plan 20 000 credits /month : 179$/month
Api template is a good option for PDF creation.
You can save a lot of time and headache by automating some of your website tasks.
Time is a valuable asset. And by automating some of your website tasks, you can do more in less time. You will have more time to focus on other things and grow your business. Automation is not a magic bullet, but it is a tool that will help you when used correctly. Just Start 🚀