One of the key elements in website optimization if generating unique, HIGH QUALITY images.
There are a lot of image creation tools out there but only a small percentage gives you total control to generate images using your own graphics.
If you are a one-person business or dealing with multiple websites then automated image generation could be helpful for you.
Automated image generation can save you time
When you’re busy running a business, it’s hard to find the time to create all the content you need to do well in e-commerce or on social media.
That’s why automated image generation is so important—it can save you hours of work and give you the tools you need to succeed without having to spend extra time creating it yourself.
Whether you’re trying to sell your products online or build up a presence on Instagram, automated image generation can help you do it all while still spending your time where it will have the most impact on whatever task moves your business forward.
With an automated image generation you don’t have to brief a graphic designer, you get exactly what you set up.
Your time is better allocated to tasks that bring value. When having a business it’s great to think and invest in what will move the needle.
You can do it yourself with No-code tools
Are you a content creator who’s constantly running behind? If so, we’ve got your back.
We know how hard it is to keep up with the ever-increasing demand for new content and how this can lead to burnout, whether you’re creating a personal blog or managing a huge brand. By automating your image creation process, you can take the pressure off and produce more engaging content at the same time.
Whether you’re a developer or not doesn’t matter—you can do it all yourself with No-code tools.
In the past, staying on top of your social media posting schedule required hiring a developer to build a content management system. But now, you can do it yourself with No-code tools.
Once you’ve set up your system, it will generate images on its own, according to your preferences. You’ll get tons of new images that fit your brand guidelines every day, ready for publishing on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter… wherever you want to share them! Your content will be more engaging than ever before.
Automation is so powerful that it gives you superpowers
Automated image generation can save you money
As a business owner, you know that your social media presence is a critical part of your success. You know that having an active, engaged audience is key to spreading the word about your company and building your brand.
But in this day and age, it’s hard to keep up with the demands of social media. And sometimes you feel like hiring someone to do it for you would be a chore in itself but how can you justify doing it all yourself?
- First, automated image generation can save you money. The cost to hire a graphic designer or even someone to take care of creation and image posting on social media is minimun 800$ per month compared to a 50$ per month automatic system. The choice is made.
- Second, it saves you time. It’s not always easy to find the right person for your business, and with an automated system, all you have to do is choose from different templates, upload your logo and images, then let the magic happen.
- Third, it saves your reputation. People won’t see you as “the company that doesn’t have time for social media”. You’ll be able to communicate with fans and customers without taking away from what your business does best.
You don’t need to be graphic designer
You can easily create a large number of images quickly in your browser. Have an idea for a Facebook ad or Instagram post?
You can test those ideas without hiring a designer. This is good news for anyone who’s ever had to wait around for design work to get done, or paid premium prices for design services, which is basically everyone.
You don’t need to be a graphic designer to create beautiful templates for your project. You have some free tools that exist like canva.com.
Canva is an online tool that helps you make awesome designs without being super tech-savvy. It features hundreds of templates for every project, and you can drag and drop different photo, text, and graphics elements onto the canvas to create eye-catching posts for social media, ads or business cards. And it’s totally free!
So if you’re looking to step up your design game, but maybe not ready to hire a pro just yet, check out canva.com today!
What are the benefits of using automated image generation?
- It’s easy to use. Automated image generation gives you the ability to create images without any design skills.
- Automated image generation is super fast. Because you can use code to personalize the images, they can be created in milliseconds. That makes automated image generation ideal for large numbers of images that need to be produced in real-time, such as when a user uploads an image or updates their profile picture.
- Automated image generation is cost-friendly! You don’t have to pay a designer every time you want to create an image, so it saves organizations money over time.
- It will increase engagement and grow your social media following
- It will drive traffic to your website
Let’s explore the different tools available for automated image generation
Use Placid to auto-generate variations of social media images and other marketing visuals. Create workflows to produce dynamic or user-generated content.
Creative automation saves time spent on routine content production, so you can focus on high-impact tasks.
Key features :
- Custom templates
- Design presets
- Dynamic elements
- Drag & drop editor
- Basic Plan 500 credits/month : 19$/month
- Basic Pro 2500 credits/month : 39$/month
- Business Plan 25 000 credits/month : 89$/month
- VIP 100 000 credits/month : 249$/month
Placid is easy to use and have a good customer support
Bannerbear help you auto-generate social media visuals, e-commerce banners, dynamic email images
Key features :
- Multi-image creation
- Video generation api
- PDF generation api
- Automate Plan 1000 credits/month : 49$/month
- Scale Plan 10 000 credits/month : 149$/month
- Business Plan 50 000 credits/month : 299$/month
Bannerbear is a solid software and was the first on the market.
Generate thousands of graphics and videos for your app, social media or your client in minutes.
Key features :
- Try for free
- Video generation api
- Create images for Instagram, Facebook, Email, or any other channel at the same time.
- Unplash integration
- Free plan 30 credits and 3 videos /month : 0$/month
- Pro Plan 1000 credits and 30 videos /month : 15$/month
- Business Plan 5000 credits and 100 videos /month : 39$/month
Glitterly has multiple features and a fair pricing plan
Auto-generate Banners, Social Media Images or QR Codes Made easy.
Key features :
- Pdf generation
- Templates for Facebook posts, Instagram posts and other social media posts
- Support dynamic components such as QR code, barcode, rating, charts
- direct URL
- Free plan 50 credits /month : 0$/month
- Sarter Plan 1200 credits /month : 29$/month
- Standard Plan 8000 credits /month : 79$/month
- Standard Plan 20 000 credits /month : 179$/month
Api template is a good option for PDF creation.
Automated image generation can be easy to set up. Just Start saving some time and money 🚀